MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 12132em
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
24bbcvbcv,.,.,.,..,tthdrm
Are you able to link your forum by any chance?

Also to double check, log out and log back in, go to your Admin CP > Settings > Member List > Enable Member List Functionality, is this still 'enabled'? If it is, there could be an issue with it not sending the data to the MySQL table(I believe settings are stored inside the MySQL table.)
is ACP -> usergroup -> Miscellaneous -> Can view member list? unchecked?
(2016-12-02, 05:39 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]is ACP -> usergroup -> Miscellaneous -> Can view member list? unchecked?

I believe that wouldn't be the case, his error is saying it's disabled, if that was unchecked it should be the "You do not have permission to access this page" error.
fddfdfdfdfdf
(2016-12-02, 05:42 PM)VirtualFrost Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-02, 05:39 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]is ACP -> usergroup -> Miscellaneous -> Can view member list? unchecked?

I believe that wouldn't be the case, his error is saying it's disabled, if that was unchecked it should be the "You do not have permission to access this page" error.

whoops wrong one
(2016-12-02, 05:50 PM)kurwashackles25 Wrote: [ -> ]http://Kidrageforums.com is the site

When you log out and log back in and check your Admin CP, does it still say it's enabled or is it disabled?

If it is disabled, try again, if it works I guess it was a simple mistake.
If it is disabled, you tried again and still nothing, it sounds like the actual setting isn't being saved. Unfortunately I'm not sure where the settings are saved, I know some are inside the MySQL database, not sure if they all are though.
ggfgfgfgfgfgrtrvgb
Can you check the file "/inc/settings.php" and tell us the value of:
$settings['enablememberlist'] = "1";

Also check Tools & Maintaince and give us the value from "CHMOD Files and Directories" of Settings file. (I.e. does it show the green writeable status?)
[Image: Screenshot+2016-12-02+at+5.18.02+PM.png]

Thanks in advance and we look forward to coming to a resolution Smile
(2016-12-02, 10:20 PM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]dasdtgsdg
41zsfdbg65dfgd

gfgfgfgfgfgyy
j5j5j5j5
Pages: 1 2