MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts - an issue with User CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed MyAlerts plugin on my forum in the last week and it supposdely works,
but I have a problem in User CP. A table with alerts displays in a strange way in User CP
(screenshot 
in the attachment), but in other places is allright and I am wondering what
is wrong, because I was trying to adjust this plugin to my forum's theme, but there is
still no change. How can I resolve this issue?  Thanx in advice  Blush

Address: http://dyskusjebiblijne.info.pl/index.php

Below I give data to test account on my forum, so you can check
personally, what is wrong.

Login: Tester
password: test12

After logging in, the forum will be in english version  Smile  

[attachment=37949]
Hi,

It looks like your theme uses a custom layout for the User CP menu. Can you send me details for a temporary admin account?
(2016-12-02, 06:15 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Can you send me details for a temporary admin account?

Okey, I'll send you data of temporary account on PM tomorrow. I hope, that
you know how resolve my issue Smile
All fixed, how's that?

For future reference for others using the "Flatty" theme, I updated the template "myalerts_usercp_nav" to:

<div class="ucp-menu">
	<a href="alerts.php?action=settings" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_options"><i class="fa fa-cog fa_xtra grey"></i>{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_settings}</a>
</div>
<div class="ucp-menu">
	<a href="alerts.php" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_myalerts"><i class="fa fa-bell fa_xtra grey"></i>{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_alerts}</a>
</div>
<div class="ucp-menu">
	<a href="alerts.php?action=delete_read&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}"
           onclick="return confirm('{$lang->myalerts_delete_read_confirm}')"
           class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_read"><i class="fa fa-trash fa_xtra grey"></i>{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_delete_read}</a>
</div>
<div class="ucp-menu">
	<a href="alerts.php?action=delete_all&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}"
           onclick="return confirm('{$lang->myalerts_delete_all_confirm}')"
           class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_all"><i class="fa fa-trash fa_xtra grey"></i>{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_delete_all}</a>
</div>
(2016-12-03, 04:18 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]All fixed, how's that?

Now it's great. Thanx a lot for your help   Smile