MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Help me in Changing Avatar side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i install same them as other forum theme but there is difference between Avatar Slots

This is my forum

[Image: pDgkrgk.png]

and this is other forum

[Image: h98qLdp.png]

Can you please tell me how do i change my avatar place into other forum style like you see in pic 2

Thanks in advanceĀ 
Regards Kakarot.
ACP > Configuration > Show Thread Options > Display posts using the classic layout
(2016-12-02, 06:16 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration > Show Thread Options > Display posts using the classic layout

Not working pro Try again
(2016-12-02, 06:48 PM)Kakarot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-02, 06:16 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration > Show Thread Options > Display posts using the classic layout

Works on NEW accounts. The rest of the users needs to go to their profile > edit options > Thread View Options > Check "Display posts in classic mode"
(2016-12-02, 08:57 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-02, 06:48 PM)Kakarot Wrote: [ -> ]

Works on NEW accounts. The rest of the users needs to go to their profile > edit options > Thread View Options > Check "Display posts in classic mode"

Can you please tell me that how to do settings that all users has force to see Classic mod ?
i don't want let them to go to their profile and edit it

- Solved

You can see here https://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html