MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved]Change Member profile Style.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey allĀ 

i need help in user profile page

Can you tell me how to do it

This is my forum user profile show
[Image: KcA0VIK.png]

And i want to do it like this user profile show
[Image: zFxRGfd.png]

Thanks in advanceĀ 
If you can tell me fast solution i shall be very thankful

Can someone help me ?
i notice the themes look the same, is there any option within the theme about changing profiles? Or were you given different template sets inside your download?

If not there isn't really a fast solution, without HTML/CSS knowledge you aren't going to do this very well. You'll have to end up needing to set the size for both divs and then styling it so they sit side by side as well. Plus you'll have to rearrange the profile bit in a new order to fit the smaller width. It's a lengthy process IMO. As you're asking for help though, I imagine you don't have much HTML/CSS knowledge so you're going to need someone to help you with doing that, not sure if anyone will do it for free though.
Bro this is MyBB support Community

and i need help. if you can help then ok if not then i will request to close this thread for non help

Thats all

Thanks for you time.
if i recall thats igame theme
the default profile page of IGAME its exactly like 2nd image
my guess is that you or someone tryed and failed somewhere to add tabs to profile page
easyest and fast solution is reinstall the theme
(2016-12-06, 05:13 PM)Kakarot Wrote: [ -> ]Bro this is MyBB support Community

and i need help. if you can help then ok if not then i will request to close this thread for non help

Thats all

Thanks for you time.

I'm aware of that, however, I gave you an explanation on how you can achieve that(support) as long as you know HTML/CSS, but you didn't say if you have any knowledge in those languages, so I also explained what you'd have to do if you don't.
Ok then atlease can you tell me that how can i do this ?
[Image: OoHdLPW.png]

Shifting picture side

like in this pic below
[Image: l5S5aKf.png]

And i know about ADMIN CP > Theme and Templetes and i know to editing Templetes for any problem if i see
So you can tell me that what do i have to edit
lol
like i say 2 posts above
reinstall theme
you have reverted some custom templates to mybb default templates
Ok so i installed new forum and now i installed theme Check it by your self
http://premium-cs-community.com/test/mem...file&uid=1

No changes as you suggest to reinstall theme
The second example is another forum which means the owner modified it himself.

Do you want the avatar to the left and that's it? Or do you want the whole box to be moved to the left and make the width smaller?

To edit the page yourself, it's under Member Templates > member_profile
here you go a fresh install of igame theme
[Image: KSOob4a.png]
Pages: 1 2