MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Resize?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a MyBB option in the ACP/Or one you can add to the CSS to automatically resize images that go over the page?

I don't want to resize all images, just the ones that go over the page, thanks.
Hello there, welcome to MyBB. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by images that go over the page... But CSS can be changed from the Themes section in your ACP. Editing global.css should bring you whatever effect you desire, you can find the names of most elements by using F12 and inspect element in your browsers developer tools.
(2016-12-05, 10:08 AM)ziuma Wrote: [ -> ]this plugins maybe help you

https://www.mybb.de/erweiterungen/18x/pl...ze-images/

1. It's not in English, so i can't understand the options in ACP.
2. This resizes all images i believe. I only want it to resize images that go over the page.

See here:
[Image: ace34a873160d8c7756aa030afc06b08.png]
What's your board URL?
(2016-12-05, 09:15 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]What's your board URL?

PM'd.
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.