MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Like System Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Solved
It's probably best to describe what features that plugin has that you want - not everybody knows (I certainly don't) how the system at another site works.
Solved.
Good luck.
That is similar todo the thanks system i madre, not at allí but so close.

I think that can be created. But what about the price ? What do you have on mind.

Only the search feature are not present and is a thanks and not like, but can change on lang files.

And i released for free. But there are many modos not equal but unique and working.
(2016-12-06, 05:55 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]That is similar todo the thanks system i madre, not at allí but so close.

I think that can be created. But what about the price ? What do you have on mind.

Only the search feature are not present and is a thanks and not like, but can change on lang files.

And i released for free. But there are many modos not equal but unique and working.

Okay.
Ok let me show you how my system works.

You can see all thanks list (can be changes to like or whatever...
[Image: all_thx.png]

You can see all thanks given for every user on posts or profiles... (with a link to goto)
[Image: thx_giv.png]

You can see all thanks received for every user on posts or profiles... (with a link to goto)
[Image: thx_rec.png]

In posts you can ee a modal box with latest 12 max thanks and a button to see all, this to make more capable and renderized all by ajax. And additionally you can hide contents inside hde tags to show only when thank to every post if exist of course.

This is how posts be shown...
[Image: thx_posts.png]

This is the posts for other users every counter for thanks received are on green and are capable to style at your own...
[Image: thx_posts2.png]

This is the profile view of the system...
[Image: thx_prof.png]

All systeme is 100% capable and customizable in all senses, i think you can use it at your own.
As i said this can be done with some changes and improvements on my thanks system shared for free in the extends area.

This is the prof of concept...

This chages are maded but not at all i think like the required mod but the most aproach and working one is there. So you can see it on video for more detailed info.