MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CUSTOMIZED IT FOR CHRISTMAS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I CUSTOMIZED focus theme FOR CHRISTMAS in my forums check it out!! Big Grin

how is it
To be honest, I do not find it good. Keep in mind that this is my opinion, other members might think differently.
im not digging the snowflakes background much because it looks like its a stock image -i see faint logo there.
Check your footer template; it seems you have some bad HTML giving credit to the theme creator.

I agree with Butterball; that background image definitely has a couple watermarks on it. Ah, looks like you copied from 123rf.com without actually purchasing the image.
(2016-12-09, 07:49 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Check your footer template; it seems you have some bad HTML giving credit to the theme creator.

I agree with Butterball; that background image definitely has a couple watermarks on it. Ah, looks like you copied from 123rf.com without actually purchasing the image.
@laie_techie
See i added credits is it ok?
[Image: df688c8b698b4293afe4d02aa72bb6f6.png]
(2016-12-10, 06:33 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-09, 07:49 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Butterball; that background image definitely has a couple watermarks on it. Ah, looks like you copied from 123rf.com without actually purchasing the image.
@laie_techie
See i added credits is it ok?
[Image: df688c8b698b4293afe4d02aa72bb6f6.png]

Good on fixing the HTML giving the theme creator credit.

You still have watermarks in the background image which says 123rf. These watermarks will disappear if you purchase credits on that site and use them to actually purchase the wallpaper.
@laie_techie
Thats ok i dont have any probs with the watermark!! its just till CHRISTMAS
The header image doesn't look good on wide screens. You should use something that repeats maybe.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/3eba6d1b8...a30d21.png
thanks will do
It's something, not something I'd do to my own Forum though. I know a few forums that have already changed their theme for the upcoming Holidays, and I think that they've really done a great job.

You've done a great job as well, nonetheless, I just wouldn't do it to my own Forum, too much Christmas spirit for me :p.
Pages: 1 2