MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is weird but I looked through the header code and it shows nothing of this dot. It's super annoying and I cannot figure out how to remove here is the site Here is the picture

[Image: b40212d21cfad8be808a19479bbbfb4a.png]

Here is all the header code:

<div class="scrolltotop"><i class="fa fa-caret-up fa-2x"></i></div>

<div id="container">

<div id="header">
		<div class="wrapper">
          	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><div class="logo"><div class="logo2"></i></div>RPNetwork</div>
          	<div class="menu">
              	<ul>
                  	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/home"><i class="fa fa-home fa-2x"></i><br />Home</a></li>
                  	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php"><i class="fa fa-search fa-2x"></i><br />Search</a></li>
                  	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php"><i class="fa fa-users fa-2x"></i><br />Members</a></li>
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/home/#staff"><i class="fa fa-user-plus fa-2x"></i><br />Staff</a></li>
                  	<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/store/store.php?page=packages&id=1"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart fa-2x"></i><br />Store</a></li>
              	</ul>
          	</div>
		</div>
	</div>

<div id="panel">
  		<div class="wrapper">
			<div class="news">
				<div class="announcements"><i class="fa fa-microphone fa-2x"></i></div>
					<div class="automsj">
						<ul>
                          	<li class="quotes">We're currently Under Development!</li>
							<li class="quotes">Make sure to report bugs.</li>
                          	<li class="quotes">Register now! For a beta badge when we fully release.</li>
						</ul>
					</div>
			</div>
        	<div class="usersection">
				{$welcomeblock}
        	</div>
		</div>
	</div>

<div id="content">
			<div class="wrapper">
              	<br />
              	<navigation>
				{$pm_notice}
				{$bannedwarning}
				{$bbclosedwarning}
				{$unreadreports}
				{$pending_joinrequests}
				{$awaitingusers}
				<br />
Add list-style: none to class .wrapper
(2016-12-10, 02:50 AM)Nuance Wrote: [ -> ]Add list-style: none to class .wrapper

This will work.
(2016-12-10, 02:50 AM)Nuance Wrote: [ -> ]Add list-style: none to class .wrapper

Do you mean remove the wrapper I tried that didn't nothing could you elaborate a bit more?
He means to add that CSS rule to the CSS for the wrapper in your stylesheet, not remove the wrapper.
(2016-12-11, 01:11 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]He means to add that CSS rule to the CSS for the wrapper in your stylesheet, not remove the wrapper.

How would I do that, I don't know how really Toungue
I still need help with this