MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adminfunctions.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reinstalled the 1.2.8 changed files adminfunctions.php when I seen this, but it didnt correct the problem.
Any ideas? Would you like me to post the adminfunctions.php file on here?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sherim00/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php:144) in /home/sherim00/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 88
You seem to mess up each file you even try to upload =P
kyla°firefly Wrote:I reinstalled the 1.2.8 changed files adminfunctions.php when I seen this, but it didnt correct the problem.
Any ideas? Would you like me to post the adminfunctions.php file on here?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sherim00/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php:144) in /home/sherim00/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 88

You have something on line 144 of adminfunctions.php which is sending some code to the web browser.

Please upload a new fresh copy.
I know lex, i'm such a apricot Smile

Thanks for the advice chris, I re-uploaded the changed files in the 1.2.8 version (just the adminfunctions.php), and it's still there.. Should I maybe upload the adminfunctions.php from the 1.2.7 version and see if the error goes away and then compare line 144?
Please see my post here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid141206

Make sure you upload the files to the correct directories!