MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Huge Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok I checked my website on google and this is what it saids MyBB Error. MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly. MyBB Said: Error Code: install_directory ...

Can you help me fix that because I don't know how to fix it....

See for your self.... type The noob hunters on google

my website:www.tnh-clan.com....
That was probably just what your site looked like when Google cached it. Pretty unlucky really and there's nothing that can be done about it apart from waiting for Google to re-cache your website.
omg when do they do that?? and how do I in contact with them?
The same time they crawl and index your website so that it appears in their search results. As for when they do it, that depends on the popularity of your website. It can range from daily to every few months.

You can find out more here, but like I say, there's nothing you can do about it but wait.
contact with them? If you send then an email you might get a reply 2 years later...

So anyway just wait for google to relist it.
I just look for your site in google. In description is "Error..." but they dont have copy. When i try google.com & look for cached and i saw info that is no cache for this site. Head up, google can check your site after one week
wait a week. google's cache will change in a week and your site will be indexed on google...