MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick edit button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 320a7b8f27.gif]
any idea why its happening ?
it was working fine in my localhost
but its not working when i have uploaded to my forum.

Any help ?
which theme?
Provide forum url with test user account ?
Ohk,
Forum URL: https://post4vps.com
Theme name: Post4VPS Responsive (which you need to select from footer as it not selected by default,).

Test account Username: Demon
Password: test12345

I tried to export the theme from the forum to other forum and it worked there, IDK which file would be conflicting.
I think there is a problem in postbit edit template i just install this theme on my test site and it post edit does not work then i revert template to original and again paste the square postbit edit template code it is working now .
(2016-12-13, 03:11 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a problem in postbit edit template i just install this theme on my test site and it post edit does not work then i revert template to original and again paste the square postbit edit template code it is working now .

actually I haven't released Flow's Responsive version yet,
and my Site have its beta responsive version(there might have same problem in first version of Flow theme too i guess then).

here is Flow responsive's postbit_edit codes:
<a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" id="edit_post_{$post['pid']}" title="{$lang->postbit_edit}" class="postbit_edit"><span><span>{$lang->postbit_button_edit}</span></span></a>
<div id="edit_post_{$post['pid']}_popup" class="popup_menu" style="display: none;"><div class="popup_item_container"><a href="javascript:;" class="popup_item quick_edit_button" id="quick_edit_post_{$post['pid']}">{$lang->postbit_quick_edit}</a></div><div class="popup_item_container"><a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" class="popup_item">{$lang->postbit_full_edit}</a></div></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
// <!--
	if(use_xmlhttprequest == "1")
	{
		$("#edit_post_{$post['pid']}").popupMenu();
	}
// -->
</script>
and when I tried to replace it with Square's postbit_edit codes which are if i am not wrong, this:
<span class="pbbutton"><a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" id="edit_post_{$post['pid']}" title="{$lang->postbit_edit}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-pencil fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_edit}</a></span>
<div id="edit_post_{$post['pid']}_popup" class="popup_menu" style="display: none;"><div class="popup_item_container"><a href="javascript:;" class="popup_item quick_edit_button" id="quick_edit_post_{$post['pid']}">{$lang->postbit_quick_edit}</a></div><div class="popup_item_container"><a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" class="popup_item">{$lang->postbit_full_edit}</a></div></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
// <!--
	if(use_xmlhttprequest == "1")
	{
		$("#edit_post_{$post['pid']}").popupMenu();
	}
// -->
</script>

gives this output:
[Image: 132609b053.gif]
Can anyonetry to help me ?