MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Navigation bar not displaying properly on specific page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has only been happening recently, so I suspect something in the CSS caused the issue to arise.

When any forum post is viewed, the links in the navigation bar do not align. It does not occur on any other pages.

Link to the forum: http://www.tlx-gaming.net/

Example of what I mean:

Normally it looks like this
[Image: 1peDnJH.png]

When viewing a forum post it looks like this
[Image: NynrRFE.png]
Something is wrong with your forum category also, try reinstall the theme again and see if it still happens.
You've got a <br> tag in the showthread template that shouldn't be there.
Just wanted to update this thread since I finally fixed the issue.

It wasn't a template issue since even after reinstalling the theme the problem still occurred. I scanned the showthread template and was never able to locate the <br> tag causing the issue.

Turns out it was a problem with the Select All Code plugin. In its php file, there is code that injects a javascript into the header with a <br> tag above it. Removing the tag fixed the issue.

The file in question was /inc/plugins/sac.php and the code on line 75 was the culprit:
$headerinclude .= "<br /><script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/sac.js\"></script>";