MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookie problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It all started when I moved the forum from my old server to the new one, my members couldn't log in, I mean they log in, the system say "Log in succesfull redirecting to index" but after it's redirecting it's shows them that they are still guests..

I've used search in the forum and I did change my cookie domain address to .skl.yi.org (my forum address) and still the problem contiue..

The thing that's strange that I tried install a fresh copy of mybb and still I had this problem..

What could be wrong? and there is any solution? I really love this system and would like to use it, but If this continue I guess I'll be forces my partners to change.

Hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance,
shaul26.
If you mean to set the cookie domain I've already did that like I wrote in the 1st post...
Thank you, but I've already used that script..
my forum address is http://skl.yi.org/
That's strange, I still have this problem and also couple of my members...
And I cleared the cookies and even the temp pages, but still have this problem...

that is really strange, I hope we could find a solution.
Not only should you clear all cookies and temp internet files you should also delete any bookmarks/favourites you have for your forum.

Also once you have done this then close all browser instances and re-start your browser.
Nope... Did all that and still...
another strange thing I've just checked I can log in with Mozilla Firefox, but not with IE6/7 and Safari...

Any other suggestion please?

And thank you guys for trying helping me... I appreciate this.
Go through the process of deleting all cookies, temp internet files and any bookmarks/favs again and this time re-boot your PC after you have done this.
I've just removed all cokies temp files etc.. after that reseted my computer, and then tried again to log in, but still the same problem..

tmhai if you see this, which browser do you use?
Damn thats annoying... I worked hard on that forum.. any chance getting a developer reply here about what could be wrong?

Btw, tmhai & Keith W - thank yo for trying to help Smile
Can you create an administrator account and PM me your username, password, and Admin CP URL?
Pages: 1 2