MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Counter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there a plugin that allow you to monitor users posts per month? Like for example using it for a Post to Host hosting service or something like that, is that possible?

Thanks
(2016-12-13, 08:22 PM)Hewret Wrote: [ -> ]I know the manually option:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=11

That will take awhile to add all 100+ users into that. 

(2016-12-14, 02:36 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it can help you https://github.com/DarkPowerInvader/MyBBpostCounter
I tried downloading it but it has a VIRUS on it.
There's none from what I know, but you can get it custom done.
If you want to do it manually you could honestly just copy/paste/edit a pretty simple SQL query, just select from posts by user where dateline > minimum datetime < maximum datetime.

Obviously that's not going to work if you want it automated but as Sazze said, I think you'll have to get that one custom-made because I also don't know of one that exists.
can you link a virus report as far as i know its just written on php.
(2016-12-15, 05:33 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to do it manually you could honestly just copy/paste/edit a pretty simple SQL query, just select from posts by user where dateline > minimum datetime < maximum datetime.

Obviously that's not going to work if you want it automated but as Sazze said, I think you'll have to get that one custom-made because I also don't know of one that exists.

Wrote this yesterday:

[Image: aniwyb.png]
(2016-12-15, 11:09 AM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-15, 05:33 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to do it manually you could honestly just copy/paste/edit a pretty simple SQL query, just select from posts by user where dateline > minimum datetime < maximum datetime.

Wrote this yesterday:

[Image: aniwyb.png]

Do you have the download link for the image? If not, can someone make a custom one for me?