MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Plugin Query?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
Q.1) i have installed the google seo plugin properly (that's what i think at the moment). In sitemap part i indexed only forum and threads. but ?page=1 is added following every sitemap url, will they be like page=2 .. so on?  if yes, that might cause duplication issue in search engine??

E.g =
/sitemap-forums.xml?page=1
/sitemap-threads.xml?page=1
/sitemap-index.xml?page=1

Question . 2) i have installed my in domain.com/forum sub-folder -- so when i chose Google SEO URL - One of the Forum url is like e.g - domain.com/forum/Forum-etc-etc - could i change Forum to Topic? will it be alright instead duplication of Forum word ??

Thanks for wonderful plugin @frostschutz
is this posted in wrong section??
To answer your first question, I would assume there wouldn't be duplication issues on search engines. I would be shocked if they weren't intelligent enough to figure that out themselves when they indexed the site. And I don't know the answer to your second question.
(2016-12-30, 04:24 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]To answer your first question, I would assume there wouldn't be duplication issues on search engines. I would be shocked if they weren't intelligent enough to figure that out themselves when they indexed the site. And I don't know the answer to your second question.

Thanks for reply mate, i thought mybb were better then phpbb. but forum isn't so active as a community.
i should better change to bbpress cause this isn't going well.