MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mycode not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day, my problem is that after succesfuly migrating my site from "byethost" mycodes aren't working, [img] doesn't show anything in posts, neither in the signature, but it does when i'm typing/editing that message or signature. That problem is cracking my head and i can't continue developing the forum.

Additional info: I installed a new fresh mybb 1.8.8 via softaculous, then i replaced the database with the old one (wich it was from another 1.8.8 install), then the custom archives, like themes and logos, etc.
Theme is "Square", it says it's compatible with 1.8.x.
In the test host everything worked until i erased the site, so i really don't know what the problem is.

If you need to check
http://magickidsplaza.com/

Test account: test
Password: testpass
I think the problem is in the database, the data is from your old site so I advice you to look at the settings or look in phpmyadmin, if this doesnt work download your database again and remove mybb and install it via ftp

If the change settings dont work, then it might be caused by softaculous, i never trust those auto installer because it can cause more errors then they think
Well, i did a complete reinstall via filezilla and not Softaculous, inserted old database, run the upgrade command, everything works, or not, now the theme is kinda broken, and reinstalling it will be quite the problem, because is a custom theme that i costomized even more, now is an amalgam of the default one and the custom one.

Nevermind, i solved it, for some reason the style turned into a son style of the default one