MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mobile friendly for myBB 1.8.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there a way to make myBB 1.8.8 a mobile friendly ??

it only works for 1.6.8
Take a look at these: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...fe1426b7f1

Alternatively you could use tapatalk.
i have installed Mobile MyBB 1.8 (1.4.0)

but nothing is showing
(2016-12-16, 06:40 PM)ThugLife Wrote: [ -> ]i have installed Mobile MyBB 1.8 (1.4.0)

but nothing is showing

Hi ThugLife,

I am the developer of Mobile MyBB 1.8.  Sorry for the inconvenience. Please email me or PM me your web site URL so I can check.

Thanks,

Rickey
(2016-12-19, 03:54 AM)rickey29 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-16, 06:40 PM)ThugLife Wrote: [ -> ]i have installed Mobile MyBB 1.8 (1.4.0)

but nothing is showing

Hi ThugLife,

I am the developer of Mobile MyBB 1.8.  Sorry for the inconvenience. Please email me or PM me your web site URL so I can check.

Thanks,

Rickey

i used : https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=637
and i change for tapatalk....

this theme mybb mobile has many bugs...can't switch theme...if you go in usercp and change theme don't work....can't register...5-6 times for 1 register..
Use GoMobile plugin and adjust the styling and template of your Mobile theme to look like a smaller resolution version of your desktop theme.
(2016-12-19, 04:35 AM)AlexanderPep Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-19, 03:54 AM)rickey29 Wrote: [ -> ]

but nothing is showing

Hi ThugLife,

Thanks,

Rickey

i used : https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=637
and i change for tapatalk....

this theme mybb mobile has many bugs...can't switch theme...if you go in usercp and change theme don't work....can't register...5-6 times for 1 register..

Hi ThugLife,

Sorry again for the inconvenience.  I will update the code and submit a new version in two weeks.  Any progress and/or problem, I will let you know.

Rickey
You've probably noticed that most elements on your site isn't responsive on the Mobile version of your website. I'd just look around the AdminCP > Themes & templates > Browse themes, and try to spot a Mobile theme there. I'm pretty sure you'll find something along the lines of a Mobile theme there, since I saw it a few days ago, but had no intentions of actually installing it on my Forum, since I never use my iPhone on my Forum, and know that most of my users don't use any mobile devices on my Forum.

Good luck finding a theme that you'll like for Mobile, I think that you'll find some theme that you like.
ok
i will wait new version without bugs
(2016-12-20, 07:39 AM)AlexanderPep Wrote: [ -> ]ok
i will wait new version without bugs

Hi AlexanderPep,

Please give me one more week for the bug fix.

The current status is, I have fixed the theme switching issue, hopefully, and I have found a solution for the registration issue.  I need one more week to update the code.

Any progress and problem, I will let you know.

Rickey
Pages: 1 2