MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good Ad Network (Adsense Alternative)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any good CPM ad networks that do family-friendly and safe advertisements with a decent rate per 1k impressions? Nothing that'll flood user's screens with "Hot moms in your local area want to meet you" or fake malware clean-up downloads plz.
(2016-12-16, 11:25 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any good pop up/under ad networks that do family-friendly and safe advertisements with a decent CPM? Nothing that involves "Hot moms in your local area want to meet you" or fake malware clean-up downloads please.

What are some benefits of pop up/under ads vs normal ads?
(2016-12-17, 01:38 AM)The Tactrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-16, 11:25 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any good pop up/under ad networks that do family-friendly and safe advertisements with a decent CPM? Nothing that involves "Hot moms in your local area want to meet you" or fake malware clean-up downloads please.

What are some benefits of pop up/under ads vs normal ads?

Depends on type of ad and network. Some will pay based on completion of action, each time ad is clicked, each time the ad is viewed by a visitor.
im not an expertise in this area, but maybe check out adfly?
(2016-12-19, 08:48 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]im not an expertise in this area, but maybe check out adfly?

Turn all links on my site to AdFly links so they'll have to sit through 5 seconds of ads every time they click something. Wonder how much money I'll make before all the users leave the forum.
I'm glad you edited your message. Pop-ups and pop-unders are a big annoyance, pop-unders even moreso.

Depending on your forum, you could do a donation campaign (similar to Wikipedia) instead of ads. I hand selected categories and specific products from a few online stores which are relevant to my site's content and plop them on a "store" page.

The big trick is to have quality content so people will want to support your site.
(2016-12-19, 07:33 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-19, 08:48 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]im not an expertise in this area, but maybe check out adfly?

Turn all links on my site to AdFly links so they'll have to sit through 5 seconds of ads every time they click something. Wonder how much money I'll make before all the users leave the forum.

Basically, that was my thoughts.

I mean, I know that we all want to make money but there has to be better ways to go about it than using a site like adf.ly.
(2016-12-19, 10:45 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

I mean, I know that we all want to make money but there has to be better ways to go about it than using a site like adf.ly.

i realize just now i faced similair incident where i would have to wait until ad loads then proceed to requested page. i recind my suggestion. no worries
(2016-12-20, 06:36 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]

i realize just now i faced similair incident where i would have to wait until ad loads then proceed to requested page. i recind my suggestion. no worries

Was just messing with you.  Heart
(2016-12-23, 08:59 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-20, 06:36 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]

Was just messing with you.  Heart

k. Toungue