MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Latest Posts On Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been searching for just this plugin everywhere but it doesn't seem to exist, there is a plugin on the old MyBB Mods that will display a users threads but not the posts they make in all threads (including threads by other users). 

I was hoping this would be something others considered useful and perhaps someone would take the time to make such plugin.

My ideas for the plugin would be as follows, but of course I'm sure the developer or others would have ideas to add or not add.

1.) Plugin Settings
- Define a set number of posts to display (probably no more than 20 or 25 as that would be extremely excessive).
- Only display posts in 'x' forums.

2.) Plugin Templates
- Have templates for the plugin that can be edited so that a coder can can customize it's looks.

3.) Plugin Display
- Displays thread name that the user posted in (links to the post by user), shows what forum the thread is in, shows amount of posts in said thread, display date of users post in thread.
I am wanting this as well, maybe someone can make it?
Is this just like a list of thread titles at the bottom of the profile that you're looking for?
Pretty much, with all that I have said above.

The thread's that pop up should essentially be a users latest posts across the forums (so not just threads made by them, other user created threads they have posted in should show as well).
(2016-12-26, 04:26 AM)Nicole-Studios Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much, with all that I have said above.

The thread's that pop up should essentially be a users latest posts across the forums (so not just threads made by them, other user created threads they have posted in should show as well).

Alright cool I'm working on it, I'll update when it's ready.
Alright I've got it made and working, screenshot of what it looks like right now:
[Image: preview.jpg]

Anything else I should add?
@fizz - thank you, really nice.

Can you also add latest thread from the user + enhance css style to follow MyBB default one?
(2017-01-03, 03:46 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@fizz - thank you, really nice.

Can you also add latest thread from the user + enhance css style to follow MyBB default one?

Thanks!

Do you mean like a new section that is their X latest threads? And I'm not sure what you mean by the second part, the table already uses MyBB's default style I think?
I just noticed that you released this, thank you fizz.
@fizz - can you please follow this style?

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...nd&pid=910
Pages: 1 2