MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What Are You Doing For Christmas (Forum)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are you doing with your forum for Christmas or new years?

Gave all users a little Christmas hat above their avatars. Also hosting an event leading up to Christmas where users will receive a prize come Christmas day.

So what are you doing?
I wil make a trivia to get some awards por rewards i dunno yet but i allways di something and give some gift todo the bestia users. Las year i gift some steam games and some premium plugins of mine forma free.

This year maybe some money or something but there are a little bit of people.
(2016-12-18, 10:50 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]I wil make a trivia to get some awards por rewards i dunno yet but i allways di something and give some gift todo the bestia users. Las year i gift some steam games and some premium plugins of mine forma free.

This year maybe some money or something but there are a little bit of people.

That's awesome man, and ya I also struggle coming up with prizes. Because of my laziness I just tell them the prize is a secret and will be announced along with the winners at the end of the contest. The actual secret is that I don't know what the prize is.
I have huge plans for my Forum that I'm currently in the works of finishing. Currently ran into a problem with Logins though, trying to get it solved.