MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i want to correct the alignment of the drop down menu items in mybb header in mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

here is my code ,the drop down items like search,calendar,view new posts,gallery
appears correctly in desktop browsers but not hides to the left side in mobile browsers please help me in fixing

<li class="dropdown"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" class="dropdown-toggle menu-effect-a" data-toggle="dropdown" role="button" aria-expanded="true"><i class="fa fa-comment"></i> Forums <span class="caret"></span></a>
      <ul class="dropdown-menu drop_menu" role="menu" style="right: 0px; left: auto;">                      
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">    {$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php"> Search</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">   Calendar</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/ezgallery.php">   Gallery</a></li>

</ul>       
      </li>       

i want to make the items to aligned in mobile browsers also please