MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: youtube / twitch like sharree.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a question i want to build a gaming community and do something like sharree does but how can i make it?
cause i dont want do only youtube but also twitch, does anyone have a explanation to fix this?

kind regards,
Michael.
Hi there, Sharree has a lot of custom works done to their MyBB board in order to show how it does. If you wanted to make something similar your best bet would be paying a developer to do this for you if you do not have the knowledge.
IIRC most of the customization you see on Sharree are through the use of a plugin called XThreads.

Just so you're aware, with that type of custom work upgrading to 2.0 when a stable release is available won't exactly be easy.
Most of what you see on their website is customized by a Developer that they might have. It'd take you a pretty long time, and some Advanced PHP & HTML knowledge to do what they've accomplished. However, it may look like that it's impossible to do, it isn't it takes time! There are some plugins out there that allow you to customize a few Elements on your Website, but most of what you see on "sharree.com" is customized by a Developer that they might have working for them.

Nothing is impossible, remember that. Even the word its self spells out "I'm possible". Good luck creating something along the lines of "sharree.com".
Oh that's a neat looking forum.
i think you can create that by the help of twitch embed style(or maybe it is a frame) i not used twitch but if you know about it enough and its embedded styles you can easily modify your forum to work with twitch.
If you're seeking inspiration for a Twitch Streaming x MyBB board, take a look at 1ShotGG http://1shotgg.com/streams.php
sharree who helped you creating your website, i would like to known, cause it amazed me.
(2016-12-22, 06:54 PM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]sharree who helped you creating your website, i would like to known, cause it amazed me.

According to the team on his forum there is only him as an administrator. I'd assume he created it but it may be someone else. I too am curious of this as I'd like to know who developed such a beautiful MyBB edit.
(2016-12-20, 02:53 AM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC most of the customization you see on Sharree are through the use of a plugin called XThreads.

Just so you're aware, with that type of custom work upgrading to 2.0 when a stable release is available won't exactly be easy.

You're right, the site can be accomplisted with Xthreads, also check out MyBB hacks in general as you can post for ideas and suggestions there and the community are experienced at modding MyBB and can likely point you in the right direction.
Pages: 1 2