MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images portal and messageForum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
portal attached message vygledyat so!

[attachment=38021]

as reported at the Forum

[attachment=38022]

why is that? how to do that would have been reported in the portal
Do you mind linking me to the Site? I could try and see what the problem is.
Most probably because the way it's been formatted. Can you link to your forum please.
private message sent (PM)
Assuming that you want to upload an image instead of an attachment, use a website like pomf.cat or Imgur to upload your image, once you have your image, you should get a link like this one for example. https://a.pomf.cat/cwitkd.png
Now take that link and put [img] (Your link)[/img] between it.

Now it should look something like this [Image: cwitkd.png]

If you quote my post, you'll see how I use it as well.
I load the image attachments to messages. I want to use my hosting for images, rather than a third party! how do I do that would be in the message is displayed as a preview of the pictures to the portal?
(2016-12-20, 05:31 PM)texxnik Wrote: [ -> ]I load the image attachments to messages. I want to use my hosting for images, rather than a third party! how do I do that would be in the message is displayed as a preview of the pictures to the portal?

As far as I'm concerned you can use your own hosting, but it'd be harder than just quickly uploading the Image to a hosting site like Imgur, and just adding the [img](your image link)[/img].
This is understandable, but the question was not so! but how to do that would have been equally mapping
So if I'm getting this right, you want the user to be able to upload the image as an attachment and then it adds to the post. Overall leading to it being hosted on your website?
but I want to do so that the user could attach an image, and then paste it into the message for this because this functionality is invented? 1.8 is the standard engine, I'm in it, not what has not changed? how do I do that would have been a display of the portal?
Pages: 1 2