MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Part of Logout and Account Options does not work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem that is hurting me a lot in the forum, because in the left part where you click to edit the settings and even exits the account, when you click the same page reloads and goes to the beginning of the forum, does anyone know how to solve? I thank you.

[Image: 9004517c769548829ead4b3dde314f3b.png]
Link-me a sua página para verificar qual é o problema.
Can you please translate your thread into English. This is an English speaking support forum.
(2016-12-20, 09:06 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please translate your thread into English. This is an English speaking support forum.
I used Google translate to type what I just said.

It's something in the "Forums" settings.

He made all of the users not able to view the Forum.
(2016-12-20, 09:12 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-20, 09:06 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please translate your thread into English. This is an English speaking support forum.

I assumed that but if translation can be made would be easier.
(2016-12-20, 09:14 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-20, 09:12 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]

I assumed that but if translation can be made would be easier.

Yeah, anyways, his site is broken.

If you remove the /upload from his URL you can get into his Index.

Hopefully he fixes this issue soon enough.
Hello again, I have not been able to solve the problem yet, this may be some php or html file that is missing or edited incorrectly and I can not figure out the solution to this problem, because I can not use the options and neither Leave the forum account, I used the translator to make it easier for you because the forum is in a different language than mine.
That sounds like you're experiencing a scroll over issue which is causing the index to reload. When you click on it does your domain become http://procedeforum.esy.es/index.php#