MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: todays top poster from stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there, 

i'd like to use the todays top poster function on the index page, however when i take the variable that is written down on the stats template and place it somewhere else, it doesn't show up. Its most likely related to the stats php file somehow. 

Could someone tell me how i can make that show up on the index page, with core file changes if necessary or hooks maybe (a plugin i got installed). . 

Would appreciate help, thanks.
You could use this hook. It shows the daily, weekly, monthly and all time top posters. It is however for 1.4.
Hook: https://mods.mybb.com/view/index-top-posters-2
You may need to upgrade it to have it running functionally on 1.8.
Seems not really what i want, i want it as simple as on the stats page, with todays top poster only.
(2016-12-21, 06:43 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]Seems not really what i want, i want it as simple as on the stats page, with todays top poster only.

In that case you'd be best doing a MyBB Query. I'll see if I can do it for you once I'm on a computer.
You can use that plugin just remove the function from footer then add that function according to your needs.
(2016-12-21, 09:53 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]In that case you'd be best doing a MyBB Query. I'll see if I can do it for you once I'm on a computer.
Would appreciate it.