MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i select a last thread then | Go (0) | it does not increase.

If i click just | Go (0) | then, i get this ( "Sorry, but you did not select any threads ..... )

Any solutions?  Dodgy
Hello, can you provide a link to your forum and a test moderator account. Additionally have you modified any templates related to mod tools or core files?
Sure i will be glad to provide you the info in pm.
(2016-12-21, 10:16 PM)Cfixit Wrote: [ -> ]Sure i will be glad to provide you the info in pm.

Okay I am currently on your board and have created a thread for testing with.

There has been multiple reports with similar issues I have checked over the templates and made some adjustments which has not helped. The theme your using is made by vintagedaddyo. I would suggest speaking with him in this matter as there is a lot of clutter. Furthermore please use this thread as a reference - thread.
@Nasyr thanks for trying to help me out .
(2016-12-21, 10:41 PM)Cfixit Wrote: [ -> ]@Nasyr  thanks for trying to help me out .

Not a problem. The templates do seem a bit cluttered though.
Cfixit, can you provide the coding found in your header include template?
(2016-12-21, 11:51 PM)Nicole-Studios Wrote: [ -> ]Cfixit, can you provide the coding found in your header include template?

I already checked it and made some modifications. I reverted it back to the original he had too. In case he messaged the theme creator.