MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gap issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum is www.dthindiaforum.com this forum right side a big gap.How to avoid this gap & how to add my forum full size.Help me.

See the screen shot & help me 
 [attachment=38031]
Okay looking at the forum it appears to be okay. It seems to be an issue more direct with mobile devices, is that correct?
it is because of your logo try to make two images one for your background image then use it in header background and one your logo image make sure your logo image is less then 990px in width.
(2016-12-21, 11:02 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay looking at the forum it appears to be okay. It seems to be an issue more direct with mobile devices, is that correct?

But i am checked other forums in mobile.But no problems for that forums.Only my forum is gap issue.
(2016-12-22, 06:55 PM)MAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 11:02 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay looking at the forum it appears to be okay. It seems to be an issue more direct with mobile devices, is that correct?

But i am checked other forums in mobile.But no problems for that forums.Only my forum is gap issue.

I'll quote a resolve for you previously replied here.

(2016-12-22, 04:58 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]it is because of your logo try to make two images one for your background image then use it in header background and one your logo image make sure your logo image is less then 990px in width.
Can confirm, the combined header size for both logos is too wide for the forum container:
http://puu.sh/sY3RL/98b9bd44bc.png

Please consider making the header image smaller, this should resolve your issue.
Make your two logos as seperate images, and trim empty pixels. Float the merry Christmas to the right.