MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.7 to 1.8.9 upgrade error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am currently stuck in an upgrade from 1.8.7 to 1.8.9. Right now this is all I have been seeing for about 30 minutes now. I have checked the folders and the regsecurelang language files are there. 

Updating Database
Performing necessary upgrade queries...
Language regsecureqlang (/home/********/public_html/forum/inc/languages/regsecureqlang) is not installed

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance.

Update:

I uploaded the 1.8.8 upgrade package to my site and when I refreshed the installer page, I was able to complete the 1.8.9 upgrade without issue. Odd...
Has this issue now been solved? Smile
So far good. I've gone through everything and all is well.
I think the MyBB devs made it so you can only update from 1.8.8. to 1.8.9, 1.8.9 to 1.9.0/1.8.10, and so on, to prevent any bugs from happening.
(2016-12-23, 05:07 AM)thefifthsin Wrote: [ -> ]I think the MyBB devs made it so you can only update from 1.8.8. to 1.8.9, 1.8.9 to 1.9.0/1.8.10, and so on, to prevent any bugs from happening.

Not the case. You can upgrade to MyBB 1.8 from 1.2. The issue OP had was with a plugin's language pack not being found.
Since OP has indicated that this issue has been solved, I have marked the thread to reflect.