MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mods Bugtracker SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so when you attempt to add a bug to somebodies release it throws an SQL error. This happens when I add it to my own as such;

[Image: f85cf11096ae678bb074655239e8352c.png]

Another user has also reported this issue here.
My apologies that you are having issues with our bug tracking systems, I have passed this on to the relevant team members for review.
(2016-12-22, 10:11 PM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies that you are having issues with our bug tracking systems, I have passed this on to the relevant team members for review.

Good stuff it seems to be a general issue a lot of people have.
(2016-12-22, 10:17 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-22, 10:11 PM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies that you are having issues with our bug tracking systems, I have passed this on to the relevant team members for review.

Most developers tend to use GitHub for bug tracking, but rest assured that the team are indeed looking into this issue!
(2016-12-22, 11:54 PM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-22, 10:17 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]

Most developers tend to use GitHub for bug tracking, but rest assured that the team are indeed looking into this issue!

I know what you mean with Github but some developers don't share the link so best thing users can do is add a report here.
Still not seen any updates to this.
When Justin finishes the new Mods site, this should be resolved.
(2017-02-04, 05:20 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]When Justin finishes the new Mods site, this should be resolved.

Okay superb, just hadn't had any further response.
(2017-02-04, 05:20 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]When Justin finishes the new Mods site, this should be resolved.

Even with the new Mods site still getting issues - http://nbb.rocks/i/tWp0H.png
I've just fixed this issue.
Pages: 1 2