MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friends
We are conducting a new theme designs, built on material design lite (http://getmdl.io/).

Some pictures about theme:
[attachment=38038]
[attachment=38037]
Nice, clean design lavaskins Big Grin
Keep going!
I really like material design and I am too working on a theme which uses material design css framework.
what are you going to ask for this theme, cause im interested in it, it looks fantastic.
This looks fantastic. Each theme you make is better than the last. Can't wait to see it once it's finished.
awesome!!
I like the overlook of it, especially that you're implementing material design on it.
I'd say you have to lower the opacity and size of the shadow, what most people prefer is:
box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.1);
If you have your container/content's background color set to #eee and the card/div's background color set to #fff, the box shadow will work great with it.
Also, I like the idea of the forum/section cards, but tbh I believe you should change the look of them so that they don't require an image (unless you have a professional graphic designer to make icons/images for each section, then you should keep them).

Overall, on the design I'd say it's pretty nice for a MyBB forum theme. Good job & good luck!
update:
[Image: 4tSJAyT.png]

[Image: l679kIT.png]
you're doing it again, nice build up of a perfect theme! When people have the theme can the website be used automatic on all devices?
Thank you for answers, our theme will always be responsive

Update:
[attachment=38091]
[attachment=38092]
[attachment=38093]
It's looking awesome.
Will it be free?
Pages: 1 2