MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Text Editor Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello MyBB,

My theme seems to have a broken Text Editor. I consulted with my coder and he advised me to update the INC & JScripts to the latest one. I did so and still the error persist. Please help me with the same.

[Image: err.png]pic hosting
[url=https://postimage.org/][/url]
Thanks!
What theme are you using, and what version of MyBB please?
(2016-12-23, 12:08 PM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]What theme are you using, and what version of MyBB please?

The latest version 1.8.9 and the theme is Modern V2

Also I am facing the error of NewPoints, Its seems it has installed but it shows me this error >

[Image: err1.png]
Try setting another theme as your default and see if the issue is still there. This will let you/us know if the issue is coming from the theme or your editor.

Also can you give us a link to your forum?
(2016-12-23, 01:35 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Try setting another theme as your default and see if the issue is still there. This will let you/us know if the issue is coming from the theme or your editor.

Thanks Sharree,

The problem is with the Theme I guess, in default everything is working fine. Any solutions is appreciated.
(2016-12-23, 01:40 PM)Akshaj Nalavade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-23, 01:35 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Try setting another theme as your default and see if the issue is still there. This will let you/us know if the issue is coming from the theme or your editor.

Thanks Sharree,

The problem is with the Theme I guess, in default everything is working fine. Any solutions is appreciated.

Provide us with a link to your forum and a test login account.
(2016-12-23, 01:46 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-23, 01:40 PM)Akshaj Nalavade Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Sharree,

Provide us with a link to your forum and a test login account.
Hi Sharree,

Here are the credentials :

Username : test
Pass : 1234567
Your text editor is functioning fine, it's not broken. The issue could be with your css styling making the icons appear out of their boxes.
(2016-12-23, 01:59 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Your text editor is functioning fine, it's not broken. The issue could be with your css styling making the icons appear out of their boxes.

Thanks for the response.

Any fixture for it? I am completely new to MyBB any support is appreciated.
Go to AdminCP > Templates & Styles > Themes > Modern v2 > global.css

copy and paste all of the global.css here and I'll take a look at it.
Pages: 1 2