MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: There's nothing here, yet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Mybb community! I've been working on my Forum for a couple of days now and today ''2016-12-23'' it started crashing for me.. every time i try to reach my website from my computer it tells me that '' There's nothing here, yet. '' but when I look up my site on my phone, the site is there... does anyone know what the problem is? please help

My Forum
It sounds like the sort of message that would appear for a new hosting account with no files uploaded yet, but it may be a DNS issue if it's broken on your computer but works on your phone. The best people to ask would be your hosting company, but if you're using 000webhost, I don't think you're going to get very good service.

Also, you need to update the powered by message in your footer - it says "Powered By XcloudForum, © 2002-2016 MyBB Group" but needs to say "Powered by MyBB" to receive any further support.
(2016-12-23, 07:17 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like the sort of message that would appear for a new hosting account with no files uploaded yet, but it may be a DNS issue if it's broken on your computer but works on your phone. The best people to ask would be your hosting company, but if you're using 000webhost, I don't think you're going to get very good service.

Also, you need to update the powered by message in your footer - it says "Powered By XcloudForum, © 2002-2016 MyBB Group" but needs to say "Powered by MyBB" to receive any further support.

I think that their "auto-installer" could of been bugged. On the other hand they have a "Leaks" section (againist MyBB Support Policy btw)(https://xcloudforum.000webhostapp.com/fo....php?fid=2) so it could be intentional. I'm not sure but they need to adjust these things otherwise we're not allowed to support them.