MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sorry, but you did not select any threads Select thread and try again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mate I did everything as youll said it not working Sad
Even in a different browser? Can you PM me login details for a moderator account?
(2016-12-23, 10:11 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]In your headerinclude template, after:

var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";

Can you add:

var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";

Sorry about this, there was an issue with the 1.8.9 update that we're working on.

Iam really sorry, It was my mistake I dint read it properly
you said
In your headerinclude template, after:

instead of after 
I replaced above code with

This was the problem.

Iam really sorry for this Thanks allot for your help, its fixed.

By the way actually headerinclude template in default template was replaced by update it self,
It was this third party theme where I made the changes

so cyrusG please make chages in templates of your themes too.
No, I'm using the latest Firefox. Have also tried with Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and it's still wrong. When you select the thread so will this up.

Sorry, but you did not choose any threads that perform inline moderation on, or your previous modereringsession expired (automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Select a few threads and try again.
(2016-12-27, 03:49 AM)CyrusG Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'm using the latest Firefox. Have also tried with Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and it's still wrong. When you select the thread so will this up.

Sorry, but you did not choose any threads that perform inline moderation on, or your previous modereringsession expired (automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Select a few threads and try again.

did you made changes in hearinclude template?
if yes can you please share containt of your headerinclude template?
Is a little unsure where this is located. Can anyone tell where to look?

hearinclude template

I use theme Devel
(2016-12-27, 05:10 AM)CyrusG Wrote: [ -> ]Is a little unsure where this is located. Can anyone tell where to look?

hearinclude template

I use theme Devel

share your forum link

(2016-12-27, 05:19 AM)sidd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-27, 05:10 AM)CyrusG Wrote: [ -> ]Is a little unsure where this is located. Can anyone tell where to look?

hearinclude template

I use theme Devel

share your forum link

if your forum address is forum.example.com then in address bar type forum.example.com/admin
*login into your admin panel
*Click on "templates and style"
*Click on "templates" (left side)
* click on "your_theme_name template" (if you are using default theme by mybb then youll have to click on default template)
* right at the bottom youl find "ungrouped template" click on it
* Here youll find "headerinclude" click on it and make sure below code is there if not add it
Pages: 1 2