MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sorry, but you did not select any threads Select thread and try again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How to fix
Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

my forum: forum.inserver.in
In your headerinclude template, after:

var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";

Can you add:

var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";

Sorry about this, there was an issue with the 1.8.9 update that we're working on.
Sorry and thanks allot for quick reply I saw it today only.
I made changes as you said now issue is

I selected, inline thread but still my go button is displayed as " Go(0) " and I can delete the post same error message pops up.
also check this change in ~/jscripts/general.js file
Made changes as said in general.js file Still its same with error message and go button with 0 value.
I also have the same problem although it has followed the guide that is included on the thread.
(2016-12-26, 05:45 PM)CyrusG Wrote: [ -> ]I also have the same problem although it has followed the guide that is included on the thread.

Sorry I dint get you? You followed some guide and it helped you? Is that what you are trying to say? if yes can you please share the link?
He means the changes in this threads, they should be all you need.

You've not quite made the change correctly, the first line is meant to be removed:

secure: cookieSecureFlag,
secure: cookieSecureFlag == true,

you only need:

secure: cookieSecureFlag == true,

After that, clear your cache and it should work.
I follow the reference and still emptied the cash, but it does not work.

Is this right during general.js?
Yes, that's right - can you try in a different browser? I think it may still be cached as I can confirm the fix works on my test forum. Are you using Chrome?
Pages: 1 2