MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is almost Christmas! One of the most amazing events of the year will be finally here within a matter of days!
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope you spend this time of the year close to the ones you love and getting the things you want because... well... who does not like to receive presents?
Anyway, remember to eat lots of christmas food, and we hope to see you back soon! May this time of the year enable you to rest and to have fun!

Regards,
Pmx.pt
merry christmas pmx.pt. as with past christmases, i wont be getting any gifts, which iam fine with it. the older you get, the less gifts you receive. my only gift is my elderly parents who are in good health and is alive and well. as for the feast, it will be scaled back as usual. am on a diet lol
Merry Christmas, have a good one.
I wish it was still Christmas, we lost winter this year in Houston Texas, it never even got cold, it was a horrible winter, I love cold weather. I wish it was cold outside.
i hate the cold wintery days. its been almost sub zero especially at night. i yearn for the warm summer days..sipping a bubbly glass of diet root beer on the balcony of apt. last year a dove family nested in one of our planters! hope to see that again this year.
I love warm weather
but not today severe tstorms and tornados
http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.ph...LAkTM5Okb0