MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to create a table?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1146 - Table 'spacnzsh_BBO.mybbe2_newpoints_shop_categories' doesn't existQuery:SELECT * FROM mybbe2_newpoints_shop_categories ORDER BY disporder ASC
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I keep reinstalling the plugin and uploading it correctly. The only issue is that the table does not exist. I am using the latest version of MyBB and considering that I have to do something manually. I tried creating a table, but not sure what to put into the details to save it. 

http://www.bigbrotheronline.xyz
Your forum is closed at the moment. You'll need to make a new tale and run a query in the database as it shows above.
I have to put values before I can save the table. I am not sure what to put.
Okay which version of MyBB do you have? What version of New Points and the New Points Shop?
Did you have the official download links or did you download this from a 3rd-party website?
I have the latest version of MyBB and NewPoints and Shop 1.8.
I downloaded Newpoints and Shop 1.8 on the forums-plugin forum. Also, I used the installer from my NameCheap host, but upgraded with MyBB.
(2016-12-24, 03:46 AM)robbie626 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the latest version of MyBB and NewPoints and Shop 1.8.
I downloaded Newpoints and Shop 1.8 on the forums-plugin forum. Also, I used the installer from my NameCheap host, but upgraded with MyBB.

Alright and was this working prior or has this happened since installation?
This has been happening since installation. I uploaded the images and inc just like any plugin I install via FileZilla.

Bump.
Okay can you send me cpanel information through Private Message so I can evaluate the issue further and attempt to resolve this for you.
I PM'd you Smile