MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flashchat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of a integration bridge for flashchat? You can integrate flashchat with version 1 but not the latest version.

Steve
Well im using flash chat for my site and integrated it and it works really well.
ill have another go then. i done all the chmod on flashchat, selected mybb 1.0 but it said could not connect db or something like that Smile
I get this error when i try integrating it:

Warning: main(/home/wild00/domains/wildlife-mania.co.uk/public_html/inc/config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wild00/domains/wildlife-mania.co.uk/public_html/live1/inc/cmses/MyBBCMS.php on line 16

Warning: main(/home/wild00/domains/wildlife-mania.co.uk/public_html/inc/config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wild00/domains/wildlife-mania.co.uk/public_html/live1/inc/cmses/MyBBCMS.php on line 16

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/wild00/domains/wildlife-mania.co.uk/public_html/inc/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wild00/domains/wildlife-mania.co.uk/public_html/live1/inc/cmses/MyBBCMS.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user: 'apache@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/wild00/domains/wildlife-mania.co.uk/public_html/live1/inc/classes/db.php on line 15

Any ideas?

Steve
1) file missing
2) file missing
3) wrong include path
4) no password set
Files are there, i have tried chmod them, i dont how to alter the path, the password, well it hasnt asked me to enter 1 yet.

Thanks
The MyBB CMS bridge within flash chat expects flash chat to be installed in a directory under MyBB. On my own system that would be .../forums/chat.
Thanks
laie_techie Wrote:The MyBB CMS bridge within flash chat expects flash chat to be installed in a directory under MyBB. On my own system that would be .../forums/chat.

You are genius, why i didnt think of that i do not know. I guess it was because phpfreechat was installed on its own and then integrated.

Thanks