MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Main Mybb them needed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.
Does any one has the Mybb theme, the main one?
Plz share it,
Thanks.
(2016-12-24, 08:12 PM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all.
Does any one has the Mybb theme, the main one?
Plz share it,
Thanks.

Just a tip...
There is a copy always in the install resources folder 2 xml files that can be quickly combined as one xml to create a replacement if and when needed
if i am right then MyBB forum always have default templates in your ACP just create new theme from your ACP and it'll create a default template set with new theme name.
ok...,

I will show you a lil trick..., perhaps it will be of use to you or someone else in the future:

Check this out Wink

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur..._theme.xml
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur...colors.xml

so in theory and reality in your forum you also have an install folder with the same files:
Upload/install/resources/mybb_theme.xml
Upload/install/resources/mybb_theme_colors.xml

But see that is two files an we are not using the installer since you already have the board insalled so how do you take these files and still make a savior file? Well, let us give er a go shall we? Wink

in a text editor open both files:

now in mybb_theme_colors.xml

find:
<stylesheets>

copy all between that and:
</stylesheets>

now go to mybb_theme.xml

find:
<stylesheets>

paste what you copied from mybb_theme_colors.xml
 after
<stylesheets>

in mybb_theme.xml

ok now go back to mybb_theme_colors.xml

and copy:

<colors>
    <scheme><![CDATA[black=Black]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[calm=Calm]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[dawn=Dawn]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[earth=Earth]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[flame=Flame]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[leaf=Leaf]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[night=Night]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[sun=Sun]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[twilight=Twilight]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[water=Water]]></scheme>

now go back to mybb_theme.xml and

find:

<theme name="MyBB Master Style" version="1809">

and paste after:
<colors>
    <scheme><![CDATA[black=Black]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[calm=Calm]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[dawn=Dawn]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[earth=Earth]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[flame=Flame]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[leaf=Leaf]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[night=Night]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[sun=Sun]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[twilight=Twilight]]></scheme>
    <scheme><![CDATA[water=Water]]></scheme>
</colors>

still in mybb_theme.xml now find:

<editortheme><![CDATA[mybb.css]]></editortheme>

add after:

<disporder><![CDATA[a:17:{s:10:"global.css";i:1;s:10:"usercp.css";i:2;s:9:"modcp.css";i:3;s:16:"star_ratings.css";i:4;s:14:"showthread.css";i:5;s:17:"thread_status.css";i:6;s:8:"css3.css";i:7;s:15:"color_black.css";i:8;s:14:"color_calm.css";i:9;s:14:"color_dawn.css";i:10;s:15:"color_earth.css";i:11;s:15:"color_flame.css";i:12;s:14:"color_leaf.css";i:13;s:15:"color_night.css";i:14;s:13:"color_sun.css";i:15;s:18:"color_twilight.css";i:16;s:15:"color_water.css";i:17;}]]></disporder>

<colors><![CDATA[a:10:{s:5:"black";s:5:"Black";s:4:"calm";s:4:"Calm";s:4:"dawn";s:4:"Dawn";s:5:"earth";s:5:"Earth";s:5:"flame";s:5:"Flame";s:4:"leaf";s:4:"Leaf";s:5:"night";s:5:"Night";s:3:"sun";s:3:"Sun";s:8:"twilight";s:8:"Twilight";s:5:"water";s:5:"Water";}]]></colors>

save file mybb_theme.xml and you now have a quick savior file if you completely need the master theme and have no way of getting it at that moment...

End result should be like so...
[attachment=38043]

(2016-12-25, 04:17 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]if i am right then MyBB forum always have default templates in your ACP just create new theme from your ACP and it'll create a default template set with new theme name.

It is actually easy to unintentionally or intentionally delete your master global.css and other theme files via plugin if coded to do so haha..., hence the need sometimes for a savior file..., just saying Wink
oh thanks all.