MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PM bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) If you have reached your PM quota you are still able to send messages to other users. After that they are not shown in the sent items folder.

2) Is the PM notification popup supposed to open on redirect pages?

3) If you preview a PM it says "Post Preview" above the message.
Quote:1) If you have reached your PM quota you are still able to send messages to other users. After that they are not shown in the sent items folder.
Can you try the attached functions.php? I believe it is related to the permissions bug previously reported.

Quote:2) Is the PM notification popup supposed to open on redirect pages?
I don't see why not.

Quote:3) If you preview a PM it says "Post Preview" above the message.
Fixed
Hi Chris!
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:1) If you have reached your PM quota you are still able to send messages to other users. After that they are not shown in the sent items folder.
Can you try the attached functions.php? I believe it is related to the permissions bug previously reported.
No, it's not working.
Ah - I should have read that a little better.

This is standard behaviour - even though your Inbox is still, you're still able to send messages and as a result of you being at your max limits, messages won't be saved in your Sent Items folder.

Chris
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/15/1...titled.PNG

He cleared all his messages still gets the error. Any ideas?
Trash can, Sent messages, saved items?
hi tiki. he actually has deleted every message I reset his group queue to 150 messages still gives error, I also rebuilt the mail cache too
Thanks I'll do it tomorrow...