MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline moderation not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mybb version 1.8.9
I install fresh copy of mybb 1.8.9 on localhost . When i select the a thread i want to close it and click on go button on next page it says no thread are selected and your session is expire . I am using default theme .
I checked your tbread but every thing is right in headerinclude and still not working
URL? Have you cleared your browser cache?
Follow the instruction from the link given on #2.

Then you have to remove the double quotes:

var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";

I have same problem.
After removed the double quotes, it works.
(2016-12-30, 03:12 AM)lingkiin Wrote: [ -> ]Follow the instruction from the link given on #2.

Then you have to remove the double quotes:

var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";

I have same problem.
After removed the double quotes, it works.

Now fixed .
If you actually follow all the steps, you will also make a change to general.js, which means leaving the quotes in works.
(2016-12-30, 10:58 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]If you actually follow all the steps, you will also make a change to general.js, which means leaving the quotes in works.

Everything is fixed thank you matt .
(2016-12-30, 10:58 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]If you actually follow all the steps, you will also make a change to general.js, which means leaving the quotes in works.

I made an account here just to reply to you.

I have had multiple issues installing MyBB, and it seems the only things that have helped me fix, are the small things other people have posted.

I followed every single instruction in your thread to the letter, my headerinclude's general.js ver is correct, there is a cookiesecureflag variable, still didn't work. I added == true to general.js, still didn't work. I changed the general.js ver and added the cookieSecureFlag variable into admin/inc/class_page.php, still didn't work.

This was the last thread I checked before I was going to post, and removing the quotes was the only thing that worked for me.

So please actually consider something else is wrong before immediately thinking someone didn't follow the instructions properly.
The issue was most likely that a cached version of general.js was still being loaded by your browser, so wouldn't immediately have worked - the steps in that thread do work, my point was we're trying to keep a consistent solution, not have some people removing quotes and some people applying another fix.
Pages: 1 2