MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 500 Internal Server Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that i have been getting the follow error. The message is down below. The only thing i have done so far is add a few plug ins.

Here is the error message. How do i fix this? It happens too often.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@MY WEB DOMAIN.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Strange.

i uninstalled Google SEO (1.8.0) (Created by Andreas Klauer) and that seemed to fix the issue.
Your server error log should give more information on what actually caused the issue.
(2016-12-27, 05:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Your server error log should give more information on what actually caused the issue.

Where would I obtain that information from? Cpanel or somewhere in the ADMIN CP section?

Keep in mind that when I uninstalled Google SEO, i stopped getting that error.
It will be in your cPanel somewhere, I think it's under the heading raw logs - it might tell you specifically why Google SEO caused an issue, so it can be fixed rather than just not using it.