MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yea but reinstalling the theme only fixes the ACP.

It doesnt fix inline moderation

Okay so even after a clean install, it does not work...

I'm going to look into alternate forum software
It won't work after a clean install, as one of the changes from the thread isn't in the package yet.

I'm not sure what bit isn't working - applying the changes has worked for everybody else. What's your URL?
From your general.js:

secure: cookieSecureFlag,

As per the thread, this needs to be:

secure: cookieSecureFlag == true,

Which is why it still won't be working Smile
Still not working
Have you cleared your browser cache? Will likely still be using the old version.
Thank you so much.

Working fine now
Awesome - really sorry for having to fix this sort of thing straight after installing, believe me I know it's not ideal, just the time of year means we haven't got all the people we need available to push a new release Sad

Can you try installing your theme again, and see if your ACP access still works? I'm still not sure what was going on there so would like to debug if it does happen again.
ACP works completely fine now. The error was when I followed the steps in the link you sent earlier. I believe the error was created in editing the headerinclude or the php doc. I would imagine it was the php file as it was linked to the ACP

Okay it does appear to be entirely a theme issue whilst using any iAndrew themes.

Was wondering if anyone could help me fix this theme because it is very nice
Is this affecting the ACP again or something new?
Pages: 1 2 3