MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: board statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how I can remove the entire board statistics table from the front page. I know how to disable the information, but which template should I modify to remove the "board statistics" table..

thanks
/Hy
never mind.. the index template has it..
\hy
You can remove the board statistics section without modifying the board templates.

ACP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Forum Home Options -> Show Small Stats Section

Adjust that setting to no and you will no longer see the board statistics on the index page.
yes.. that works but I still see a cell with "Board Statistic" in the home page with nothing in it..

see attachments..

/hm

Musicalmidget Wrote:You can remove the board statistics section without modifying the board templates.

ACP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Forum Home Options -> Show Small Stats Section

Adjust that setting to no and you will no longer see the board statistics on the index page.
If you want to remove the entire thing, then it might be easier just removing the content from the index template as you mentioned before.
I guess this should be classified as a bug though - != 'no' won't ever be correct as '' is default.
I fixed this a while ago, but it seems only in the 1.4 code. I've just applied the fix to the 1.2 branch also, so the bug should be fixed next time a maintenance update is released.
should I file this as a bug or enhacement ?
hm

Musicalmidget Wrote:I fixed this a while ago, but it seems only in the 1.4 code. I've just applied the fix to the 1.2 branch also, so the bug should be fixed next time a maintenance update is released.
No, it's already been fixed so no need.

Chris.
I know that the thread mentions that this will be deployed as a maintainance release..

How ever I am wondering if a private patch can be release out.

- HM

Chris Boulton Wrote:No, it's already been fixed so no need.

Chris.
Pages: 1 2