MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How is this possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
the other day i was browsing leak because i haven't been on there since forever and i noticed that the owner has different post_autor content than others, and i was interested in how is that possible.

His:
[Image: 125688ff09.jpg]
Other:
[Image: 503faf4754.jpg]

I'm guessing it's something like if uid=1 then echo that different text, but mind anyone helping me out? I'm really interested and wanting to use it on my forum.

<div class="post_author scaleimages">
 {$post['useravatar']}
 <div class="author_information">
 <strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> <br />
 <span class="smalltext">
 {$post['usertitle']}<br />
 {$post['userstars']}
 {$post['groupimage']}
 </span>
 </div>
 <div class="author_statistics">
 {$post['user_details']}<br />
 <span style="padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px;"><center>{$post['onlinestatus']}</center></span>
 </div>
</div>
The code for the theme I use.

Thanks, o/
As you said. If I wanted to achieve that I would use a uid or usergroup/Admin if statement.
(2016-12-31, 01:26 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]As you said. If I wanted to achieve that I would use a uid or usergroup/Admin if statement.

Yea , but the problem is that i really don't know how that works doe, that's why i was interested if anyone on the support board knows and could help me out with the code.

nth provided me the code in skype.

<div class="author_statistics">
<if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then>
OWNER OF LEAK
<else>
{$post['user_details']}
</if>
{$memprofile['uid']}
	</div>

but for some apearent reason still don't work.
"memprofile" is for user profiles not postbits. For postbit you use $post['uid'] == 1

Also what's with the randomly placed {$memprofile['uid']} before the closing /div?
(2016-12-31, 11:32 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]"memprofile" is for user profiles not postbits. For postbit you use $post['uid'] == 1

Also what's with the randomly placed {$memprofile['uid']} before the closing /div?

Huge thanks
(2017-01-01, 12:15 AM)http:// Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-31, 11:32 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]"memprofile" is for user profiles not postbits. For postbit you use $post['uid'] == 1

Huge thanks

No problem.