MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue with deleting threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

Not to sure if this is the right place to post this but when i try to delete some threads it will not let me and I keep getting this message popping up (Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again)

If anyone can help assist in this matter I would gladly appreciate it, I can provide admin details if necessary
Moved to general support, there is a sticky thread in this forum with a fix for this: https://community.mybb.com/thread-206896.html
Thank you

(2017-01-01, 01:48 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to general support, there is a sticky thread in this forum with a fix for this: https://community.mybb.com/thread-206896.html

Have tried fixing the problem that way but I seem to be missing a  jscripts/general.js file in my jscripts folder
Upload a copy from a fresh download of MyBB - after this, use the file verification tool in the ACP to make sure you're not missing any other files. Is strange you're missing it, you'll be missing all the javascript functionality on your forum if this is the case.
(2017-01-01, 07:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Upload a copy from a fresh download of MyBB - after this, use the file verification tool in the ACP to make sure you're not missing any other files. Is strange you're missing it, you'll be missing all the javascript functionality on your forum if this is the case.

Have done that and I am getting this problem
(2017-01-04, 09:40 AM)redblood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-01, 07:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Upload a copy from a fresh download of MyBB - after this, use the file verification tool in the ACP to make sure you're not missing any other files. Is strange you're missing it, you'll be missing all the javascript functionality on your forum if this is the case.

Have done that and I am getting this problem

That's normal, because you changed line 111 and 133.
Everything working now

Thanks for help guys