MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: multiple attachment upload plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unless I've missed something, it looks like the only method to upload multiple attachments in a post is to use Ajax Multiple Attachment plugin. However, it does not have clear instructions for installation, and it does not appear to be bug-free and rated well. And I don't know what it's track record is in 1.8.9.

Is anyone aware of a suitable plugin similar to 1.6 Max Attachments 2.0?

This is the only showstopper to make the switch to 1.8. The rest of the problems are minor and can be solved.

Anyone have experience with this?
(2017-01-02, 12:53 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Unless I've missed something, it looks like the only method to upload multiple attachments in a post is to use Ajax Multiple Attachment plugin. However, it does not have clear instructions for installation, and it does not appear to be bug-free and rated well. And I don't know what it's track record is in 1.8.9.

Is anyone aware of a suitable plugin similar to 1.6 Max Attachments 2.0?

This is the only showstopper to make the switch to 1.8. The rest of the problems are minor and can be solved.

Anyone have experience with this?

Not sure if if you are still seeking something as this was posted about a year ago and I am not sure if this is exactly what you were looking for, but I recently updated it for 1.8.x usage, so I figured that I would share it with you:

[attachment=40191]

[attachment=40192]

[attachment=40193]

[attachment=40194]
There is a working way, which I use on my live board - https://community.mybb.com/thread-216548.html - it supports multiple adding attachments