MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: signature setting bug/error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hye

anybody know how to fix this bug/error? or maybe i have miss something out?

http://gudangforex.com/usercp.php?action=editsig

when i click at "Enable my signature in all of my existing posts." and then after i click at "update signature"

it doesnt save the settings and went back to "no action"

how to fix this?

thanks
It's acting as it should - it's just a setting to update existing posts, whether or not they should show a signature, new posts will depends on whether the 'Signature' option is ticked when making each post.
(01-02-2017, 01:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It's acting as it should - it's just a setting to update existing posts, whether or not they should show a signature, new posts will depends on whether the 'Signature' option is ticked when making each post.

yes it is acting as it should. i have test it but supposely when we click on theĀ "Enable my signature in all of my existing posts." and update signature. the black dot should stay on the selected setting but it is not. it went back to "no action" but the signature is updated annd functioning
Yeah, that's intentional - it's just something you choose to do each time you update your signature, rather than being a permanent setting.