MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing user name in forum category .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have missing the name at the forum category , where can i find the problem ?

[attachment=38108]

I check at forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost , they is nothing loss .

<div class="col-md-3 col-sm-2 hidden-xs" style="text-align: right;">
<span class="smalltext" style="width: 100%;">
<a class="tt" href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastposterlink}</span>
</div> 
<span class="visible-xs" style="font-size: 13px;"><a class="label label-info member_label" href="{$lastpost_link}" style="float: left;font-size: 11px;color:#fff;">Last Post:</a>&nbsp;{$lastpost_date} <i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-right last-post-icon"></i></span>

Ok , i have figure out what the problem .
What version of MyBB are you running? Can you provide a link to your forums please.
My user name lost again   Undecided
What is the problem the forum cant read the user name  ?

[attachment=38297]

I check on forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost , nothing is loss and it have{$lastposterlink} .

<div class="col-md-3 col-sm-2 hidden-xs" style="text-align: right;">
<span class="smalltext" style="width: 100%;">
<a class="tt" href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
	<br />{$lastpost_date}<br />{$lang->by}{$lastposterlink}<br />{$forum['avatarep']}</span>
</div> 
<span class="visible-xs" style="font-size: 13px;"><a class="label label-info member_label" href="{$lastpost_link}" style="float: left;font-size: 11px;color:#fff;">Last Post:</a>&nbsp;{$lastpost_date} <i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-right last-post-icon"></i></span>

But i check on HTML it had missing the link , what is the problem Huh

[attachment=38299]
replace {$lastposterlink} with {$lastpost_profilelink}
(2017-02-03, 04:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]replace {$lastposterlink} with {$lastpost_profilelink}

Thank you , it works !