MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IGame theme - Buttons not working on profile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me buttons don't work on the "Igame theme"
(On profiles you cannot click contact details or moderate or anything)

Forum;
www.eternalforums.net
Opera shows me blocked content error in my browser.

Try disable any plugins you have or reinstall the theme.
(2017-01-08, 06:45 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Opera shows me blocked content error in my browser.

Try disable any plugins you have or reinstall the theme.

Tried disabling all plugins, no difference and would i really need to reinstall the entire theme?
Send me a temp admin account and I'll take a look.
(2017-01-08, 08:09 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Send me a temp admin account and I'll take a look.

There's a few 404 files on js files and images.
(2017-01-08, 08:13 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-08, 08:09 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Send me a temp admin account and I'll take a look.

Wouldn't that mean he'd have to make an update on the entire theme? so there's no need for a temp admin account right?
(2017-01-08, 08:22 PM)somenameidk Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't that mean he'd have to make an update on the entire theme? so there's no need for a temp admin account right?

The problem is on your site, the theme works fine for me on mine.
(2017-01-08, 08:22 PM)somenameidk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-08, 08:13 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

Wouldn't that mean he'd have to make an update on the entire theme? so there's no need for a temp admin account right?

You should ensure that you've uploaded all of the files. But I have personally used Andrew for my own forum before and had no problems.
Well then, I'll PM you, Andrew.

Hey IAndrew have you received the PM? I sent it a while ago.
Same issue here. After looking at the page source it states that there should be a container2 css. Which I can not find for the life of me.