MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Services - Custom Themes, General Support and much more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I am going to be providing a service to the users of MyBB at an affordable price. I strive to satisfy all of my customers and I will do everything I can to give them the best possible service. So if you are unhappy with my service at all, please let me know and I will do what I can to put this right!

Things I will do:
  • Custom Themes
  • Theme Edits
  • Installation of MyBB
  • Upgrade of MyBB
  • General Support
  • Troubleshooting of Issues
  • Plugin Installation
  • Theme Installation
  • And others

If you need anything else that I haven't listed above please feel free to contact me. I will more than likely be able to do it for you or put you in touch with someone who can.

I do have recommendations who I can put you in touch with who can create any plugins you may need at a high quality level and an affordable price.

I will be doing this in my spare time, and I aim to respond to all requests within 24 hours. You can also contact me on the MyBB Discord server.

Please be aware you may need to provide me with account details. This may include an admin account on your forum, FTP or cpanel details for certain requests.

If you have any requests you can PM me here or Discord so I can get all of the required information before undertaking the task.

Payment is expected via Paypal but this is something we can discuss.

I will not be able to answer every support question but I will answer and try to fix/answer all of the questions I can.
Wow this is a really good service Ben, all new users will get benefit from this Smile
Please give us new post.php for https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2612
it's a big bug ^^
(2017-01-12, 08:54 AM)AlexanderPep Wrote: [ -> ]Please give us new post.php for https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2612
it's a big bug ^^

This will likely be resolved pretty urgently. This is out of scope for this service, as far as I can ascertain. Have some patience.
We have released updated packages for the above bug. Please see the blog post for 1.8.10.
(2017-01-11, 10:26 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Big Grin

I am going to be providing a free service to the users of MyBB, hopefully this will encourage more users to use MyBB!

Things I will do:
  • Theme Edits (To my knowledge)
    Installation of MyBB
    Upgrade of MyBB
    General Support

I have maybe missed some things, so if in doubt just private message me or sign up on Discord and private message me on there and let me know what you need help with.

Please note: I will not support you if you do not meet the support policy: https://mybb.com/support/eligibility-policy/

I will be doing this in my spare time, I work 2 jobs, obviously have things to do for MyBB itself, and have a life. But, I will do my best to respond to all requests within 48 hours.

You may need to provide me with account details. This may include an admin account on your forum, FTP or cpanel details for certain requests.

I will not be able to answer every support question but I will answer and try to fix/answer all of the questions I can.

Lastly, if you want to donate if I have helped you out then you can, just ask me for any details you need Smile

Hello Ben! First thank you for offering your knowledge and support. Second, does the scope of this service include the installation and setup of plugins?

Site: The-CC-of-NS.Net

I recently became a myBB user and I am in over my head. I have limited knowledge of databases, css etc. I had the benefit of a one click install for myBB, though I did have to upgrade it, which I did successfully. Previously I was a user of forumotion (though this was years ago) and recently returned to the game in which I had run that forum. Since my departure they didn't have one, so on my return creating a new version was important. MY research eventually landed me on myBB and paid hosting - which may not have been the best decision but I think myBB does allow for much greater flexibility with the right skills. Based off my previous experience I was expecting more directed controls in the ACP, rather than CSS editing - though I did occasionally have to do that previously.

So I've got the basic installation down, but I have a few plugins (well a lot) I want to utilize and make some template changes, and also setup HTTPS for the forum. The number of plugins might not be as large as I have listed, since I'm not sure what the capabilities of my theme are. Plus there may be some compatibility issues since some have not been updated in a while. It is more a matter of having a particular function than necessarily having the plugins. In some cases I know I've selected multiple ones for a given category since I have no idea which would serve me better. I'm currently trying to review them so I can figure out the features that I need, rather than just plugin names. (It is a long list so I've added them as an attachment)

If this is beyond the scope of work I completely understand. I'm willing to make a donation since I was originally hoping to pay someone to do this but so far the quotes have been a bit outrageous for a not-for-profit/handful of members and only me footing the bill.  

Just let me know, thanks!
Ben really awesome step to help out new users, I wish you a good luck for your services. Keep helping users Angel
(2017-01-16, 02:46 AM)TheGeneral1776 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Ben! First thank you for offering your knowledge and support. Second, does the scope of this service include the installation and setup of plugins?

Site: The-CC-of-NS.Net

I recently became a myBB user and I am in over my head. I have limited knowledge of databases, css etc. I had the benefit of a one click install for myBB, though I did have to upgrade it, which I did successfully. Previously I was a user of forumotion (though this was years ago) and recently returned to the game in which I had run that forum. Since my departure they didn't have one, so on my return creating a new version was important. MY research eventually landed me on myBB and paid hosting - which may not have been the best decision but I think myBB does allow for much greater flexibility with the right skills. Based off my previous experience I was expecting more directed controls in the ACP, rather than CSS editing - though I did occasionally have to do that previously.

So I've got the basic installation down, but I have a few plugins (well a lot) I want to utilize and make some template changes, and also setup HTTPS for the forum. The number of plugins might not be as large as I have listed, since I'm not sure what the capabilities of my theme are. Plus there may be some compatibility issues since some have not been updated in a while. It is more a matter of having a particular function than necessarily having the plugins. In some cases I know I've selected multiple ones for a given category since I have no idea which would serve me better. I'm currently trying to review them so I can figure out the features that I need, rather than just plugin names. (It is a long list so I've added them as an attachment)

If this is beyond the scope of work I completely understand. I'm willing to make a donation since I was originally hoping to pay someone to do this but so far the quotes have been a bit outrageous for a not-for-profit/handful of members and only me footing the bill.  

Just let me know, thanks!

Yes it does, I've sent you a PM.
Just want to say that Ben is phenomenal. Grade A professional - attentive, understanding & quick results.
Updated 28/01/2017.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9